Positive Thinking Quotes to Read




I’ve compiled a list of 23 positive thinking quotes, which you should definitely read to destroy and overcome negativity within you. It amazing how much of an affect quotes can have on someone’s mindset.

23 Positive Thinking Quotes

Here are some Positive Quotes to make your Day.


23. Today is the day Because yesterday you said tomorrow.




 22. If nobody hates you, you are doing something boring.





21.The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.





20.What I have survived might have kill you.




19. Don"t trust people who tell you other's secret.





18. Whatever you want to do, do it now.There are only so many tomorrow.





17. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have rose.





16. Minds are like flower they only opens when the time is right.





15. Girls, If  he only want yours BREASTS, LEGS AND THIGHS, 
send him to the KFC



14. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.







13. All things are difficult before they are easy.





12. I've lots of worries in my life ,most of them never happened.






11. When someone tell's you "You can't" they really mean,"I can't".






10. Its hard to get rid of the Demons inside you because

 They were Holding you When no one else was.


 

9. Its cost $0.00 to become a  DECENT Human Being






8. I Love to  hear Lies, when I know the Truth.







7. Every time you give up someone else gets your price.






6. Nobody cares about your story until you win, so win.

 





5."Don't show  me your attitude, I invented it!





4. Only take advice from someone who you are willing to trade places with.





3. We don't see things as they are, We see them as We are.





2.Either you evolve or dissolve.

  





1. " If you can count your money work harder".


Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. My site is also related to this very topic (www.purposeofhumanlife1.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahut achhi post likhi hai aapne
    only my fitness tips in hindi

    ReplyDelete